Last updated on 31/05/2023 10:15 AM | Visitor Count 3469157
  • Kerala Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency

    A Govt. of Kerala Undertaking

Complaint Registration

You can register your complaint by filling the details in the Register new complaint section. Once you completed the registration you will get a complaint number on you email as well as on your mobile. You can check the status of your complaint using the registered email id and complaint number any time.

Register New Complaint